5 Days & 4 Nights
Sankri Village - Trekking Hub The Sankri Village in Uttarakhand is a route to The Paradise of Himalayas for every trekker. It is not just a scenic hamlet situated in Uttarkashi district but also a trekker’s delight.
Dehradun to Sankri (10-11 hrs)
Sankri to Juda ka talab
Juda ka talab to Kedarkantha base
Kedarkantha base to Kedarkantha peak; descend to juda ka talab
Juda ka talab to Sankri same day Dehradun
1. Transport from Dehradun to Sankari and Return.
2. Microspikes and Gaitors for saftey of our trekkers
3. All the needed entry fees along with permits
4. First aid medical kits, oxygen cylinder as well as stretcher.
5. Meals during the trek (vegetarian).
6. During the trek, charges of accommodation in the guest house, homestay, and camping.
7. Porters/mules in order to carry vital equipment
8. Hiking skilled and proficient trek leader, cook, guide, and support staff
9. All the trek equipment will be included like a sleeping bag, kitchen & dining tent, utensils, mattress, tent, toilet tent, and crampon (if needed).
1. The food at the time of transit
2. All kinds of personal expenditures
3. Anything that we have not mentioned beforehand
4. Mules or porter to carry private baggage
5. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges